At Farpoint we give you a 3 year guarantee when purchasing your new Apple Mac, iPad, iPhone, Watch or iPod, giving you piece of mind for you new product.
In the unlikely event a hardware fault occurs, please visit Farpoint, where one of our fully trained Technicians can have a look at your product. They will confirm the fault and if required, book your qualifying product into our on-site Apple Authorised Service Centre.
Any claims under this guarantee will need confirmation of the serial number and the original date of purchase from your receipt, so please ensure that you keep it safe.
There are some specific exclusions from our guarantee you need to be aware of:
- Repair costs caused by external factors, such as computer viruses, software (including the operating system), theft, accidental or deliberate damage, for example if the product is dropped or has liquid damage.
- Depleted or consumed batteries.
- Cosmetic flaws such as scratches, dents, corrosion or discolouration.
- Any consequential loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss or replacement value over and above the purchase price of the original item.
- Recovery or compensation for data loss.
- Faults that have resulted from the failure to follow the manufacturers operating instructions
- Shipping or transportation costs. Please note, products must be returned to Farpoint. We are unable to collect or return directly to a customers address.
- Products used commercially or purchased by a business or institution.
- Ex-demonstration, used or open box products that are purchased in store.
- Post purchase modifications not carried out by Farpoint will void the guarantee.
- Any work carried out by a 3rd party company cannot be charged back to Farpoint. Work carried out by a non Apple Authorised Service Provider will invalidate the guarantee. All faults must be reported and returned to Farpoint directly.
- Free telephone technical support is not included in this guarantee. If you require assistance, please visit Farpoint. In-store support is available upon request.
- After the first year hard drives and accessories are excluded from the Farpoint Guarantee.
The guarantee is non-transferrable and provides services for products bought and used in the UK only. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.